E-mail us your coffee shop stories at spilledmilkproject@gmail.com!

E-mail us your coffee shop stories at spilledmilkproject@gmail.com!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

What?


This isn't a horror story so much as a: "what?" story. This happened about seven or eight years ago. I was working in my coffee shop and a woman came in, looking at the menu board and said: 

"I'd like a burger with fries please."

I looked at her, so confused, and this was the conversation we had.

Me: "What?"
Her, obviously annoyed: "I'd like a burger with fries please."
Me: "I'm sorry, we don't serve that here."
Her: "Well what DO you serve?"
Me: "Coffee."

I then proceeded to point her towards are bakery and dinner type foods of course, but she clearly was on a mission for a burger with fries. I still don't know why she came into a coffee shop in search of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment